Python is used in LEP by a number of people, and more people are considering the switch from MATLAB or E-Prime. We would like to encourage this transition by providing various resources tuned to vision researchers.
- All workshop files can be found on GitHub here. Click on 'Download ZIP' to get everything.
- To view the notebooks on-line but non-interactively, go to here
- An introduction to Python
- Numpy and Matplotlib
- Data handling and data analysis
- Advanced topics
- Interesting links
- Unfinished & To Be Merged topics